Pink Polka Dotted Shoes

There was a point for the title by the pink polka dotted shoes "Everyday Epiphanies". First of all Webster dictionary definition of epiphanies = : an appearance or manifestation especially of a divine being (Christ). So here is today's Epiphany, where I saw Jesus. So I have been looking for an agency that can do our home study/post placement and been hitting a brick wall for two weeks. Average cost is between 1000-3000. The first agency,Bethany "Christian" Service, was 5500.00, second agency didn't do Russian adoption home studies (Russia is too picky), the third made me feel like a child (ohh, didn't like that). Now for the forth agency Adoption Option Worldwide, they were an answer to my prayers 1300.00 and that was the total fee. No application fee or pre-application fee, no consultation fee, pre-placement fees.......just 1300.00. Thank you Jesus. We will begin our home study process the first week of August. Please pray for Gods provision. I am slowing bringing in donations from our $10 for 10 weeks and am starting to get together more ideas to raise money. Pray that I can let go of this fear that has a hold of me. Pray for peace in my trust. Let the fun begin. We are coming my Russian Beauties.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.