Bitter Sweet Answered Prayer

So in the middle of all this I have peace. It's amazing when you are obedient to Christ how you can have peace in the middle of what seems a crisis. I've got to admit when I was first told we would have to choose one of the two babies my heart sank. I mean sank..... to very bottom of the pit. Then I turned my focus on Christ and there is where he reassured me that he was in control. My prayer last night was for an answer, an answer to a very hard heart wrenching decision. Do we proceed with the two babies AKA Barbara and Matthew (not their real names) or do we choose one. Hands down I knew who we would choose. Our sweet Baby B, she has a short time before she will be institutionalized and I can not bare the thought of her dieing alone in a cold crib with no one to hold her. The woman who started Reece's Rainbow "Andrea" returned an email this morning and said she thought committing to the two babies was a high risk. It was an answer to my prayer. I can not bare the thought of committing to a little prince who realistically we would not get. He needs a chance for a family if his own and if the EE Gov. is to ignorant to see we would love him and care for him then I will advocate for him. I will pray for his forever family. I will be praying for you. For the courage to step up and rescue a life worth saving. Here is sweet baby Matthew. He has down syndrome and will be two this December. Just think if you step forward you will get to travel to EE, where you will embrace your new son. Oh, you think I'm not talking to you? You might want to pray about that. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.