October Update FUN,FUN!!

So it is nearing the end of October and we have been trying to move along. We have our passports back YEAH! We have all of our forms filled out for our home study to be finishes another YEAH! Tomorrow we will send out our fingerprints for our state and FBI clearance and then our SW will write our home study. Next is getting our I-600a application sent out to INS (immigration) and for them to send our appointment date to get our finger prints done. Yes, we have to pay for them to be done twice so the FBI can clear us TWICE!!! Make no sense to me. So I-600a is next. In the meantime we are working on some of the paper work for our dossier(in country papers).
Also we are still working on fundraising. Head over to http://www.uniquelyu4orphans.blogspot.com/ where you can purchase some beautiful bracelets or necklaces for holiday gifts. They are all hand made by me and each one comes with a beautiful numbered card. I am trying to sell 2000.
Very soon I will have a face lift on this blog. Thanks to my RR family friend Lu.

1 comments:

  1. Looks like you are moving right along in your journey! going to look at your fundraiser link now

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.