Timing is Everything
Been waiting patiently for so much and honestly I just keep thinking its all in "His timing". These past three weeks I waited patiently while my social worker just kept ignoring my emails. I waited patiently to receive our certificate stating Jason and I took an online adoption course. I waited patiently for our FBI and state clearances to come through. The results are astounding!!!! All I can say is "All in his timing. Ecc 3:11 God makes everything happen at the right time. Yet none of us can ever fully understand all he has done, and he puts questions in our minds about the past and the future.
Took my SW four emails and one phone call to finally answer my question about certain things (rather not post on my public blog) and she just acted like I already knew the answer. Little did she know I was checking my emails ever hour waiting for her answer.....for two WEEKS!
The certificate????? Have no idea where that is.
Oh! an our clearances the ones we have to have done to finish our home study, the only thing we need, well those haven't even happened yet!!!! I sent those out three weeks ago to Lansing only to get them in the mail stamped "no such address". Yep, I put the wrong address and it took our post office THREE WEEKs to get the little white envelope back to us for us to turn around and send it back and wait at least another 2-3 weeks for those clearances. UGH!!!
So all I can say is "All in His timing", I have to believe it is perfect. I do trust it is.
Okay all done ranting. Now I leave you with this video with one of my absolutely favorite songs by Sara Groves (sorry if i posted this before but I love this version).
Posted in: on Saturday, November 13, 2010 at at 10:05 PM

Post a Comment
Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.