Unexpectedly


I acutally had this post done a few weeks ago but blogger had a glich I couldn't upload photos. Finally I can. Enjoy!
These two little ones were an unexpected blessing to us today. I no longer try and figure out who God will send us along this journey. Today He sent us these two. Along with the help from their mommy they pulled together 81 candy bars (free with coupons) and sold them to the bowling league. $1+81 candybars= $81 to help bring one little girl home. Absolutly priceless. I believe we do not have to teach our children to be like Jesus, we only have to nurture what He has already givin them and in the process try not to destroy it. "Thank you for teaching me today."

"See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven. Matthew 18:10

1 comments:

  1. That is awesome! It's so wonderful when you find out that God has been working behind the scenes through people and places you least expect.

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.