At the End of My Rope
It is exactly how I feel. Hanging on for dear life at the end of my rope. Believe me I'm holding tight, hoping and praying that the rope will get a little longer, just enough to touch the ground. Each time I sell one of my bracelets it gets just a touch longer. Each time I transfer $20-$30 from my checking account to my adoption account I get the strength to climb a little higher. When I return a bag of pop bottles someone has dropped off at the end of my driveway my grasps gets a little tighter. Each time one of my children run to the mail box and returns with a smile because they know all the hand written letters are from someone who cares(some I don't even know) has giving up something that week to send us a donation, gives me hope that there are still people who are out there thinking of us. Each time there is a deposit into our family sponsor page and each time there is a donation deposited in my adoption paypal account that rope grows. I have realized that it isn't the donations that give us strength to climb back up, or give us a tighter grasp. What causes our rope to grow til it touches the ground where we feel safe from a deathly fall is Faith. It is hope. It is the grace of God among us. No matter how week our faith is He is still who he says He is. He is a never changing God. He is the same God who asked us along this journey. He is the same God who before Little B was born He formed her in her mothers womb, he set her apart. He grew her in our hearts. I hold onto 1 Chronicles 28:20
David also said to Solomon his son, "Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the LORD is finished. Those are the promises He gives us and it is never changing these are the things that keep me holding on to the end of my rope.
So I have no idea how we will get this money to rescue our daughter. I am praying like mad before our God that I can hold on to His promise. I have done everything I can to raise this money and now I hang on at the bottom of this rope. I pray that what ever we have to do it will be clear to us. We are currently trying to refinance our home please pray that if this is what we have to do it will go smoothly. Please pray we will have peace about this decision, as of know it has my spirit stirring and I'm not sure it is what God wants us to do. It is confusing and frustrating all at the same time. Confusing because it just doesn't feel right. Frustrating because we just don't know and we have to have this money with in the next four weeks. Please pray, please donate if you can. Our little B's life is depending on it. We (me and you) can not expect to see the hand of God if we are not willing to be his hands. Until Christ returns we are responsible to show those of around us his hands and feet. No it will not always be when WE think it is best, it will not always be convenient, and it will not always make since. The one thing we do know is truth: Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Much Love and Many Blessing Among All of You!
Posted in: on Saturday, January 29, 2011 at at 10:14 AM

Praying. Also wanted you to know I mentioned you guys on my Facebook.
Joy