My Life has not Begun to end
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." Martin Luther King, Jr.
This is the status I posted on my FB page and let me tell you.......My life has not even started to end. I will not be silent!!
Here is the second part of yesterdays post:
I need to ask something of all my friends and followers, I guess you could call it a favor. I need a commitment from all of you. I am setting a huge goal, not impossible but HUGE! You can help and it won't be hard. I need anyone who is willing to ask 10 people you know if they would donate $17.50 to help rescue an orphan. Share our story, send them to our blog link, beg, plead, what ever it takes. Ask your small group, your bowling league, your relatives, co-workers any one you want but make it 10. If 10 people you know would donate $17.50 you will have a grand total of $175.00. If I get just 100 people who will commit to doing this we will have enough money to bring home our daughter. I know its not alot of people and trust me I have been doing this for 6 months when I say "It is possible. It is doable." but it isn't if you aren't willing. Are you going to become silent to those things that matter? Are you going to be that person who says "someone else will do my part?" or are you going to be that person that says "I will do my part. All things are possible. Although I could never adopt I will be willing to help those who are willing!". Please I am asking you to make a difference in our daughters life. I know many of you reading this have done so much all ready. Some of you you have done what you could and there is nothing else for you to give but please reconsider and help us with this goal of raising the last 17,500 in the next week. Watch our meter go up be part of the miracle. God works through all of us. He works his miracle through us, we are the vessels HE works through. Be part if this journey, be part of this miracle. It will be a story you will share for years. A story about faith about a family who had nothing six months ago but the faith to move forward and trust the words they heard "There will be enough people out there who will care. They will be the ones to bring her home. They will be the ones not you alone"
I pray for all of you daily, I give thanks for all of you daily. You are loved and cherished forever in my heart. Leave a comment if you are willing to gather 10 people. We have just three week to get this money together. This can be done!
Posted in: on Monday, January 17, 2011 at at 11:57 AM

Post a Comment
Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.