Out of My Hands

These beauties are out of my hands. As I type they are making their way to Maryland. I no longer have to collect, sign, print, copy, notarize or apostle them. No longer am I in control of any sort of time line. It is a good feeling to get these sent off. Thank you to my husbands secretary who notarized everything. Fifteen documents, twice and then some. And of course I have a great story to go along with today's adventures. We show up to our local "Super" Secretary of State office, they are the only ones who can apostle documents, and what does that mean, well they put these pretty gold stickers with a cover letter on each document. Not only do they get one gold sticker they get a second one over the top of the document where it is stapled, that way they know if it has been tampered with. Anyways no  number for us, we were sent right past those who wait and taken to the women who does this apostling (not sure that is a word) So we began to talk of adoption and special needs  and orphans in other countries and the cost. Let me tell you when you tell someone the cost they just flip their lid and they seem to think they can just about say anything about "paying"  for a child. This women who was helping us was a black women so just imagine the swing she had with the statement "Pay for a child"  Well she came to a complete stop when I said "I am doing just what the Lord asked me to do. The cost is crazy but who am I to argue with God" silence is what came next. Then with the sweetest look on her face she said "Oh girl, you are a girl after my heart" with that swing in her body she and I spoke about the Lord in our lives. That we are in no place to argue with a man like that. She talked and talked and talked on how she tries to never argue with God and every time she follows what he commands of her she is blessed. I told her I have been blessed. I am blessed by every single one of you who follows, prays and donates to help our Little B come home. Thank you for that. Oh one more thing this woman lives in Lapeer just like me. Keep in mind I was 30 minutes from my house. She grew up in the same area as me, she went to the same elementary school as me and to top it off her brother and I were in the same class together. God orchestrated our encounter from the time I step into the building. She was actually getting ready to go to lunch.
So we wait..and wait..and wait for them in Eastern Europe to send us a referral of our Little B.  We wait for the information that will give us a window into her world. We wait for the day where we call her all our own. Please keep us in prayer. Pray for paper work to be exactly the way they want it, with no mistakes. Pray for the rest of the money to come. We have made it to half way. These papers are not the only thing I realized were out of my hands today. We are counting on another miracle to help us get the rest of the funds to bring our daughter home. Paying a ransom for this beautiful child doesn't seem right no matter how we look at it. But the thing is who am I to argue with God about what can or can not happen. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love and support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.