If I Had A GoldMine...for families I love.

It says "IF"..... But if I did this is who I would love to help rescue.  I would give them every inch of my goldmine. Don't worry I don't mean bring them home I mean to help there Mommy and Daddy's bring them home. I don't so, I thought I would share with all of you who I pray for. These are the little ones I have grown to love and not just them but some of their families too. Who knows maybe you will feel compelled to help them. Maybe just one of these little beauties will capture your heart or their families story. Click on their name and it will direct you to their blog.


Taryn and I have become great friends. We suported each other emotionally for the last eight months. I don't know what I would do with our her. She is a single mom with a 15 year old son who is also blessed with a little something extra. She is one of the most loving and kind hearted people i know. She is always lifting me up with kind words. I love her! Her little one who is waiting for her is Vika. Vika is six years old this month her time is running out in the baby house she needs Taryn to get there as soon as possible. She is said to be a very smart little girl but she needs to be with her family so she can learn what love really means. Taryn still needs $20,000.



OH my I can not say enough about my friend Renee who I have had the pleasure getting to know over the past few months. She has three darling little boys who she loves dearly and she is just dying to bring her little princess home. Look now I know you want to see her, she has the sweetest name ever, Paisley. Renee has been working hard on raising money to bring her little love home. I hear she makes fabulous Toffee and you can get some if you donate $25 to help her. I will let you know soon how the toffee is; I made a donation today :) Renee not only works hard to bring Paisley home she works hard for other families in need. Right now it is for a familly who leaves May 20th and still needs $8000 you can read about them on her blog.   Renee and her family still need  $6,400.
Here is her Little Love Paisley




My friend Sarah she has a huge heart for the unloved. There family grant only has 70.00 in it and that makes me sad. If you knew the things I know about Sarah it would make you sad too. Sarah held an Usborn Book Pary online for us. She wanted to help so badly and when we didn't have a good outcome she gave some of her own money to us. She is at the beginning stages of her journey and needs so much help. And did I mention she is funny :) Her little Angle is so beautiful; She has the most amazing smile. Check her out it is contagious.  The White family ..... lets just say they need at least 20k still. :(




Ike and Alicia Fanz are about to head out to get not one but two little ones with special needs. They are brother and sister who they hear are inseperatable and who can blame them it is all they have for family. Not for long though. They have a big family waiting to welcome them into their family. I have had a wonderful privledge getting to know Alicia. I have just got to say Alicia is a strong Godly woman and always so encouraging with her faith. She says she doesn't have much patients; I say she has a strong will and love for her children. I Love her spirit and all she does for the least of these. We have spent many, many hours on the phone trying to figure out the way the "R******" goverment works. We are making plans for if we travel together, sharing rooms taxi ride or what ever else to help save money.  Alicia and her husband are hoping to raise the rest of their funds which is estimated around $10,000.
Here are their beauties.


These are not the only family that I love. They are not the only ones I pray for. There have been many that have already gone and brought their loved ones home.  If you are interested in those families you should go to Reece's Rainbow . And if you think their just might be a little one for your family then go to Reece's Rainbow 


Here are some other blogs I follow and have grown to love the families who work so hard for the "least of these". Matthew 18:5 "Whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me."

http://www.thekramerfamilysite.blogspot.com/
http://www.oureyesopened.blogspot.com/
http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/
http://theannessafamily.blogspot.com/
http://www.whitesadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/







1 comments:

  1. I often think about this too...I wish I had so much more to give. But we can ALL give something!

    Brooke Annessa
    www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.