Just a LIttle Bit

That's all we have, just a little bit of news. We have been on the roller coaster of adoption for almost one year now. Although we didn't commit to Barbara until September our journey started in July. The last week has brought a lot of information on our adoption, some good some not so good. But we are getting to the end and the paper work is crazy. Did I say the paper work is crazy? That is an understatement!!! We have paper work that needs to be overnighted and reach a destination by Tuesday. This paper work will not be in our hands until Friday at 6 pm.  Monday is a holiday, NO DELIVERIES. The person who is needing this paper work is only working on Tuesday next week.......she will be on vacation the rest. Did I say she is the one who is doing our clearance, the one I have been waiting for .... for 12 WEEKS! That's not all though; we have documents that need to be sign between two states. The two states will not sign. On top of all this there is a treaty being signed on July 15th between US and our children's country that may change all the rules!! So in  a nutshell will you please pray for all of this to move forward. I don't mean a casual prayer. We need serious prayer!! IT is time for our church to come together and pray.  I came along this scripture this morning as I armed myself with Gods word. Satan is trying to tare us down, He is working overtime to assure these babies stay in that place for as long as they can. He has put up barriers that are weak in the eyes of the Lord and with Christ we will continue to break them down.

Proverbs 4:10-13
 Listen, my son, accept what I say, and the years of your life will be many.  I instruct you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths.  When you walk, your steps will not be hampered; when you run, you will not stumble.  Hold on to instruction, do not let it go; guard it well, for it is your life.

So the one bit of good news.... are you ready...... All, I mean ALL, of Matthew's relatives are in agreement!!! Praise God, Matthew is officially released for us to adopt!!

3 comments:

  1. You will not stumble, you are being carried by our Lord Jesus in Heaven and He is not letting go of you. You are a child of God, call upon your Father in Heaven to protect your path, guide your steps...You got this, friend 'cause He has YOU!

     
  2. your babies are beautiful, you have my prayers for speedy miracles and your children in your arms soon! xxxx

     
  3. i will continue to pray for you and your family.
    this is such a long and hard process, but i promise you, the result will be well worth it.
    don't give up.
    head up, shoulders back, chin up.
    you will do this.
    it will work out. and when it does, oh man, are we gonna celebrate or what?!
    hugs to you ann. xoxox

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.