Leaps and Bounds

We are taking leaps and bounds. On Monday we will send our second and final set of paper work to "R****a" (dossier). Although we didn't get our clearance yet, we are confident it will be here any day.  So we are hoping to travel the last week of June. We have gotten the final OK to come and most of Matthews relatives are in agreement to his adoption. They are confident by next week they will have all the signatures they need.
I am beginning to get that heavy feeling in my gut. The one where doubt and fear start to sit in. It only stays for a brief moment. I keep reminding my self of Gods promise.
God has promised that all things work together for good to those who love and serve Him faithfully (Romans 8:28). It may be difficult for us to see and understand how this is accomplished at times, but God has promised it, and He will deliver.


I believe in that with all my heart. I know God will deliver his promise to us. So am praying for our grant to grow leaps and bounds. We have $9500 to bring us to the end. We have raised, saved and been blessed  for the funds of our first trip. We have most of the second trip but we are not there yet. So many of you have donated and I wouldn't want you to think we do not appreciate what you have done. I thank God daily for all of you. If you haven't donated and would like to be part of our journey we would be so blessed. This has been a year long journey full of ups and downs but to tell you the truth I can barely remember the downs. The miracles we have seen through our adoption and others have been absolutely immeasurable. We are trusting God to continue with his grace. We know the Hand and Feet of Jesus Christ will continue to be seen through all of you who are called to help. Please remember us in your prayer. Our sweet baby girl and boy need all of you to hold on to hope for them. We need you to continue to hold on to hope for us.
Praying for Leaps and Bounds.... for every aspect of our journey.
IF you feel led to donate please use one of the two buttons on our sidebar. Every dollar is appreciated but please mail any donation under $5 to us personally. Paypal fees are large with and amount under $5. our address is 382 Angle Road Lapeer Michigan 48446.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.