Overdue!

I have been staring at this blank page for days. I have nothing to say nothing to type. I have no news and to be honest I am tired. I am tired of waiting. I know it is all under control, it has been since the beginning. I read Gods word that says His timing is perfect and that we should Wait patiently. Ecc 3:11 God makes everything happen at the right time. Yet none of us can ever fully understand all he has done, and he puts questions in our minds about the past and the future. Did you catch what I did? It says everything not just a few things but EVERYTHING! Thank you Jesus, because at this point in time I am holding on to that.
So we are still waiting. Waiting for our clearance that has been in the "Pending" stage for four weeks. I know it will come but it just isn't soon enough. I want to: order visa, plane tickets, pack bags, arrange care for our kids here at home, I want to fly over the ocean and most of all I want to hold our sweet babies. I am tired of looking at their photos. I want to feel them in my arms. I want reassurance they are cared with at least their basic needs met. I want to stop posting our needs for donations and start posting our family as one.
I could go on and on but no need to put you all through the same thing I put myself through day after day. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. We sent our final paper work over (dossier)for translation so we can submit them ourselves into the courts on our first trip.  We need our clearance, we need court papers to be approved, and we still need $8400 to be fully funded.
We are near the end but I am beginning to feel like I felt when our son was 10 days over due. We are OVERDUE!!!

1 comments:

  1. I am praying with you, sista! Wanna come help me move, time seems to fly by when you are packing up your entire life! Seriously, I love you and I know exactly how you feel... I feel the same way, what can I write? Waiting and waiting more...No news, just waiting... booooo

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.