And let the fun begin
It's early afternoon and we have made it here safe and sound. The flight was uneventful and not too long, 10 hours from NY. The airport was so quite when we arrived you could of heard a pin drop, barely anyone in sight just the people from our flight. We hit the gound running, as Jason says. We met with Boris and Irina part of our facilitating team, and they were very nice. We will be heading out to Tver for Monday and Tuesaday to meet with Matthew. Tuesday we will head out to Kashin; a two and half hour drive. We will stay in Kashin two nights then head back to Tver for the last two nights. We will get to see the kids 5 times each this trip.
I myself am very excited to be here, feeling a little culture shock but Jason on the other hand is in complete culture shock. I am sure it is from lack of sleep. I am hoping we head out in a couple of hours to go see the Red Square, we are only a block away. We may just stay in since we have to get up at 5am to head out and start the fun! I will not post much after today since Tver has week internet and I am not even sure what Kashin is like. So for now we will say "Paka"
Posted in: on Sunday, July 24, 2011 at at 5:45 AM

Good luck!! So exciting!! Fingers crossed that you can get a picture up for us waiting back here!!! Enjoy the culture, ditch the shock and enjoy!! bring home candy!! :)
Yay! I'm so excited for you:)
SO excited and can't wait to hear all about Tver! I am sending positive thoughts your way! <3