Update on Funds

We did receive permission to pay Matthew's commitment fee before our second trip which is $8250 so that means we have a little, not a lot, a little time to raise the last $7000. A few people have read and copied and old post of mine thinking we still need $9000 and little time to get it. I suppose some people may say $7000 in about 6weeks is not a lot of time either but if you know me I would say there is no time line God can not reach and the money issue has always been in his hands from the beginning.


Thank you all who have donated. Thank you for your love and support. We will be having a fundraiser sale the weekend we get back, praying it is as successful as the one last year.

I have added our donation links to the side bar. Please remember every dollar counts. We are blessed for what ever you are willing to give.



Check out the new clock I added so you could all see what time it is while we are in Russia. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.