WHATS NEXT?????
What do you mean whats next? WE MEET OUR BABIES, THAT'S WHATS NEXT!!! Can not believe I am typing these words. I am sure in the next 8 days I will check our flights to make sure it is real. So we leave next Saturday from DTW we will arrive in NY for a one hour layover then off to Eastern Europe we will arrive at 10:55am on Sunday which will be 3am here. We have one day in the capital and then on Monday we will head to the region where our babies are. After that I don't care what we do........
We will be in country for 7 days we will return on Saturday but have a 15hour layover in New York. Not super excited about that but we will enjoy the time while we are there. We will be home at 9am Sunday morning. After that we will wait for court. We don't expect that until some time mid-September or October.
So some of you are asking what we need. We need continue prayer for many things. For our kiddos we are leaving home with family especially Keegan he doesn't not like to be gone long from us, two days max. For our travel, safe and smooth with out incident, for appointments in country; we will have one with Ed. Dept to accept referral of the two kids and also with court where we will deliver our papers. Also we will be meeting our babies please pray for them to accept our love and be open to spending time with us. Also pray for Jason and I that we will have a sense of peace in our spirits and the excitement and anxiety will not overwhelm us (me ;). I want to enjoy every moment and not miss the details the Lord has set before us.
Thank you EVERYONE for all your prayers and continued prayers. Thank you for all your love and support. Stay tuned because this is where the fun begins. And don't forget.... Any donations made up until Friday July 22 will be entered into our drawing for the ILIVE docking system (100.00 value) We will do the drawing the next weekend when we return. There are a few other prizes also scroll down to see. We still need to raise $7400 to be fully funded. donations can be made on the side bar of this blog. Thank you for giving with a generous heart.
Posted in: on Friday, July 15, 2011 at at 10:24 AM

God is SOOOO good!
Praying the rest of the funds come in!
Brooke Annessa
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com
Yahoo!! It's about time these two sweeties met their mama and daddy! Can't wait to see them in your arms!
I donated and I love you. Squeeze those precious babies for me, they have waited far too long for their mama... Oh how I wish we were traveling at the same time but I am beyond words happy that you, my sweet friend, get to put your arms around your babies... give them each a big ol smooch from ME!!!
Hi! My family has been following your adoption journey and we are so happy you will be bringing home Matthew! My daughter fell in love with him months ago but this is not the right time for our family to adopt. If you feel comfortable, we would love to follow along through your private blog. My email address is christineg318@gmail.com.