Birthday Wishes

Birthday wishes to: Varya
From: mommy


Dear Varya, I have many birthday wishes for you. I wish you were here. I wish you really knew we didn't just walk away and forget about you. I wish you knew we are working hard on documents, fundraising and planning for our return. I wish you knew on this day that we should be celebrating your day but instead your mommy has a heavy heart. I am sad that you are not hear in my arms. I wish you knew on your birthday mommy lets you buy any box of sugar cereal for your birthday breakfast and that there is always a balloon and small gift for the morning. I wish you knew that I would be making your special birthday cake which is themed around your favorite thing. I wish you knew family and friends would be planning a visit today to share this special day with us. I wish you knew that we are waiting for you. Instead I sit in front of my computer looking at photos, and watching videos of you and praying for you to come home. Instead on this day I am gathering more paper work and printing more documents in order to satisfy the judge that we will care for you and love you like our very own children we have at home. It's not long now baby girl just a few more weeks until we bring you to your forever home
I Love you Sweet Baby girl. We will be there soon. Love Mommy







3 comments:

  1. Just sang happy birthday to your girl :)

    Brooke
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

     
  2. Happy Birthday Dumpling!!

    Soon Ann!!!!
    Hugs!

     
  3. happy birthday beautiful girl

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.