Odds and Ends

It's final, today we picked up the babies passports and visa's. They are officially ready to go!!!
Here are some photo's from the last few days.
Today we walked to Red Square and spent time walking around. We went into the big big mall and could hardly afford to even look at the stores. The first childrens store we went into was Armani....... I really like a pair of shoes for Varvara but they were just a little over my price limit. They were $300 and then we were going to buy my niece a pair of fur boot for christmas and well those were over our price limit too, $600!!! Then after that we went into another store so my mom could buy a scarf for a women she works with..... $433 for the scarf. After that we decided we were window shoppers. I though about asking "Where is you Walmart, I can pick up a shirt for around $5"  I did manage to find one thing in  cute little store, it was a pair of barrettes for Varvara. I will get a photo tomorrow with them in her hair.
So as for the drama of the day, we were pick pocketed by some punk kid. He did get away with my money but not my wallet. I was walking in front of my mom and she had a group of young kids behind her maybe between the ages of 14-16 and when i turned around I notice they were really close to my mom. I approached the young man and he hid in the middle of about 8 girls so I plucked him out of the middle. I started yelling at him "You took somthing! Did you take something?!" at this time I notice none of the girls were helping him out so I grabbed him and told him "Give me it back!, Give me what you took!" He then handed me my wallet unfortunaltally he had taken the money out and when he saw me look in the wallet he took off.. I almost grabbed him but I had gloves on and he slipped out. Lucky for him I did open a can of you know what!!! I was glad I did let go because my wallet had two credit cards in it. And lucky for us there was only about $300 total in it the rest of my money was in the apartment.
Anyway everything else is going great. The babies are doing awesome. Varvara is starting to see what she can get away with. She has been throwing things at the computer and hitting it if it is open and when I tell her "(no) Nyet" she laughs. So I have been putter her in the baby bed which is about 3 feet away from me. She usually cries but stops quickly. Matvey is just this cute little guy who loves to be held and he loves being in the baby wrap.  He was in it for four hours today as we walked around Moscow and even when we got in the street fight LOL!!

Here are some photo's from the last few days adn I will try and get videos downloaded (they take hours to do and they should only take about a minute) I promise I will work on them.



Inside the Kremlin, four monts ago Jason and I were
standing in this same spot. See the star on top
of the clock tower?

Exit out of the middle of Red Square

Us standing in front of Saint Basil. We did go all the way up because there
was contruction going on. I think they were getting ready for Christmas.

Lunch at Chili's

"Ooooo I think I like Chili's"

This was a beautiful little church.


Matvey really isn't sad here this is just how he looks in almost
every photo. The flash is just too bright.

Varya's first sucker. And yes Amy H. they are all organic with
cane sugar. ;) and she loved it!

Matvey and Varvara are super good sleepers. The sleep 11 hours with
out waking up. 9:00 is movie time for me and mom :) 


Grandma and Matvey hanging out.



Videos tomorrow I promise!
It's movie time!

2 comments:

  1. Book 'em, Dano! :) Look at you gettin all tough in Moscow. Oh friend, you make me laugh and Varvar is just getting more and more beautiful everyday. Matvey, he is so Winnie the Pooh, just loveable and cuddly and perfect. Enjoy your time, soak up those babies and then bring yer butt back HOME!

     
  2. i hate to hear about the punk kids but love your sweet pictures

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.