A little Catipillar :)

I remember it like it was yesterday, the feelings of hopelessness. The feeling that it can not be done but then God always reached down and held me tight and promised He was here. He held me as long as I needed until my feet hit the ground and my faith was restored. He is amazing like that. I pray you know Him like I do. He is everlasting and unchanging.
My friend Kelly Dirk is getting ready to travel in 20 days, its not their last but they are close to the end. Look at sweet Charlotte. There were three little girls that broke my heart two years ago and Charlotte was one of them. How could a mother ever let go of such a precious gem? I hate to imagine the joy her mother missed out on but God still has plans for little Charlotte. He chose a new mommy and daddy.

See picture number 4? This is the photo I first saw of Charlotte. I always said she reminds me of
a catipillar. How fitting little Catipillar Charlotte :)
Oh! how she makes my heart smile and cry at the same time.


I have a favor. Her family needs all of your help. Please help them in anyway possible. You know that any amount of money helps. I mean ANY!! No excuses. These are precious precious children who can not come home until the ransom is paid. I know how some of you feel and quite frankly I don't want to hear it. $5 is all it takes, $10 if you have it and of course if you want to give until it hurts a little that would be fantastic. One weeks tithe, I am pretty sure God will honor that and multiply your Church's income for a week. Please take a few minutes to pray about the amount you can give to help this family. Usually the amount that enters your mind first is the one you should give. Doesn't matter if it makes since. Doesn't matter if you know this family or not. What matters is if you are willing to help. We are all commanded to help the least of these. Don't believe me? Don't think it should be you?
I challenge you to find it in the bible. Find the place where God says only help the orphans if you feel like it. Find the place where he says only give but if it hurts your pocket book too much then don't. If you need a place in the bible for the proof He commands us to help the orphans let me know I will be more than happy to help you find it.  
I guarantee the Dirkes family will be blessed and the shear sight of seeing the hand and feet of Jesus. That can't see them unless the hands and feet are moving. Don't forget we are all God has. He is counting on his children to BE the hands and feet until the return of Christ.

Go Now!
Click Now!

It's almost payday and you will never miss the bag of chips or 12 pack of coke. I bet if you ask your kids they may let go of a littlemoney in there bank to help out this little girl so she can come home to her family.
It is tough, I know, but who else is going to do it?
You?
Me?
I just can't think of anyone else.

Click Charlotte Photo to donate.They are having an awesome give away. Scroll down on their blog and check out the prizes.
I am donating to get my 5 chances to win!
Do I have bills to pay - Yes.
I also have a birthday party to plan for today. Nine girls staying over night. I have gas and groceries too but I am going to trust God that he will take care of those details and help out the Dirkes family. I am not telling you this for a pat on my back. Seriously save that for you kids. I am telling you because I want you to know we are not rich, rarely is there even $5 at the end of the week but I don't care they need us to hurt just a little. Trust me Charlotte hurts everyday. I am living it right now. My daughter doesn't like to be loved on too much. She has never felt the love a mother. She hoards her plate and eat fast because I believe she worries it may be taken away. Being lonely hurts and no matter what you think Charlotte deserves a family. She needs this family.


Isn't she BEAUTIFUL????


Click Here!!  http://reecesrainbow.org/9184/sponsordirkes


When this family reaches 20k I will post again. And believe me I have some funny awesome photo's and videos. Want to see my sweet blessings again? Then share this story on your blog, on FB in your small groups!! Everywhere! Share it. Look at her photo and imagine if God called you to hellp this little girl. What would you do for her? Would you risk everything? I would. I already did. 
Please! Help raise money for the Dirkes family!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.