A challenge 10 for 10
It almost seems as though I have a theme going with the number ten. I am sending a challenge from me to you.The quickest I heard some one raise enough money for an international adoption is just a few short weeks and actually I think it was less, and she was 11. So before I began here is my perspective on ten dollars.
$10 what it means to most of us.
* couple of coffees from a fancy cafe
* one movie ticket maybe a super small kids size drink to go with it.
* A large pizza
* 4 gallons of gas
* 6 pack of beer
* 2 movies at blockbuster
* The gamble we take on the local lottery
and on and on.......
Here is what $10 dollars is to our Russian Beauties (I think these deserve to be numbered)
#1 It's being called a daughter/son, sister/brother, grandchild, and niece/nephew.
#2 They will be loved and cherished
#3 They will wake up to hope everyday
#4 they will know they have value
#5 They will feel the sunshine on there face and sand between there toes.
#6 They will eat when they are hungry
#7 They will feel the comfort of laying on a bed at night and know they can get out when they wake up.
#8 They will have a mommy and daddy to call their own.
I could go on and on but I have one last thing.
They will know they are perfectly made and that they are children of God.
So I am asking if you would consider donating $10 for 10 weeks because whats it to us anyway? Would you be willing to give up a few small things to save a life? Please leave a comment with your email or email me at annieplummer@yahoo.com if you are willing to take the 10 for 10 challenge. There will be several ways for you to make payments and you will get two photos for your fridge to remind you of our Russian Beauties. Everyone who donates will be entered 10x in all future raffles (which should be awesome, working on those soon) plus my dear friend will be making a blessings quilt for the babies beds, one square will have your name on it. We want to remember all who gave to save them. Thank you so much and as always prayers are always welcome and needed.
In Christ
Ann
Posted in: on Friday, July 16, 2010 at at 10:10 PM

Post a Comment
Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.