Where will it go?

Some of you have asked why this adoption will cost so much. Well this is the breakdown I got from our adoption agency. This can be quit depressing for me to think about.
Adoption Breakdown
$250-application fee just to say we want to adopt Not an application for permission to adopt.
$1,000-Consultation fee
$7,000- Agency Fee/post placement fees
$15,500- Foreign Program fee. Covers processing of the adoption.
$8,250- Fee for second child
$750- USCIS fee (to get permission to immigrate a child.)
Home study- 1600.00
$100-600- State notarization (I have to do in Lansing)
$200-500- Parents Visa (4 total need it for both trips for both of us)
$600-3000- Airline tickets-We go to Eastern Europe twice (4round trips and 2 one ways)
$200-300 Daily expenses (translator,transportation,room/board)
$880-Assistance to us While in EE(paperwork prep for us embassy, pick up and drop off at airport ect.)
$360 2nd trip 3 days in EE(us embassy)
$250- medical exam for our two children
$1500-US embassy (our children's Visas)

That's it. That's all it takes. Wow! typing it out and reading this can really stress a person out. But it's okay I refuse to let this consume me. I know God will work this out. My trust is in Him.

1 comments:

  1. Wow Ann. Now I know I won't let my husband read that cause it would stress him out and I don't know if I'd ever be allowed to adopt. Your family is such a blessing to your two new little ones. God bless you in your journey.

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.