If you carry me
My heart feels so heavy these last few days. Not heavy because of this journey but because I can not see the end of the path. It feels so long and bumpy. Last night (early am actually) me and my dear sister were talking on FB and late night conversations can become pretty funny with us. But last night we talked of or fear and our excitement of the journey we are both on. A journey neither if us ever saw coming five months ago (she is going to a police academy in four weeks). We both are strong in our faith and know this is something God has planned all long but that !@#$ doubter can weasel his way in when you don't expect it. The best part of our conversation is when my sister said "I will hop on your back and ride piggy back" meaning she will ride my back through our fears. I told her "If you will carry me?". Thank you as always Jenny for being my encourager of my faith and I will carry you any time....just hop on. Thank you God for giving me my best friend....my sister. I Love you Jenny.
This song is amazing. Thank You Diane it was perfect for me today. Blessings
Posted in: on Saturday, July 24, 2010 at at 11:59 AM

Post a Comment
Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.