My Trust is in Christ

Wow! It's amazing what people think they have a right to say. I wonder if they would if they new Jesus saved a place in our hearts for these two babies. Not just my heart but a grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles, cousins and friends hearts too. These are my babies as the three are who sit in our living room watching Beetle Juice. They have a place in our home as the girls move their room together anticipating on the arrival of these beauties.
Yes, We understand the concerns. I say these thing in all sincerity. I pray that I am not offended by such remarks nor offend those. We understand that this journey is going to be tough at times. We know there are no guarantees on our babies health. And yes we do realize this will change our lives forever. But I ask: Do you really know us? Do you know the faith I have and the relationship I have with Christ?
Well, let me tell you and you, as I have, can release your concern and place it with Christ: I walk in faith. I walk in it daily. Is it easy?....no but each day I am learning where I lack in trust with Christ and I grow each day with that. Trust requires commitment and faith. To trust in someone is to rely on them, to believe in them. In Proverbs chapter 3, we are promised that by trusting in the Lord our paths will be made straight, that is to say, we will be given direction for our lives.
I have faith He will take care of us and through all of the tough times the beautiful times with stand out more. My Trust is in Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ann...we all at RR feel what you are going through...not that it makes it easier, but know you are not alone. Many of us have had family turn against us because of adoption...that is one of the hardest things. However, you will find in your journey people you haven't seen or heard from in years...or even strangers saying they are praying, donating, or some even asking for more information about adoption...That is "our" purpose...We are all praying for you...Love and hugs coming your way! Jenny

     
  2. It sure seems when we're doing as God wishes, the devil comes knocking on our door and tries to steal our joy and thunder. I try to remember daily to tell myself and remind the boys to tell the devil to get behind me cause I've got Jesus by my side. I think he's surrounding you. Stay strong - he's right there.

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.