Help out another family and win an ipad,itouch or $100

I wanted to bring your attention to an incredible fundraiser that another adoptive family is doing ~ Traci & Mike are adopting Anna and to help raise the money to do so, they are having a giveaway for an iPad, an iTouch and $100 cash (all in the same drawing)! A $5 donation gives you one chance to win and a $25 donation will get you 25 chances to win! What an awesome deal! Winners will be drawn on August 31st.

Please head over to Traci's blog and help them out if you can. I know they'd appreciate getting a lot more entries into this fantastic fundraiser they're doing and really, the chance to get an iPad or an iTouch for just a couple of bucks is incredible and totally worth trying for, don't you think?

Mike and Traci's blog www.steppingoutinfaith-williamsjourney.blogspot.com

1 comments:

  1. Hi! I just heard about your adoption journey and found your blog. I'm so excited for your growing family. It's tough sometimes, but your family will never be the same and the blessings of adoption are innumerable! I'm bummed we can't see their photos...but we had to keep Amarin's "secret," too, until we were home. So happy to follow this journey!!

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.