Gods Pure and Perfect Religion
Oh how I wish I could post their sweet faces. Our baby girl has big eyes with a beautiful smile. She looks as though she has strawberry blond hair (like my mummer). Our sweet baby boy looks like Jason. Yep, just like his daddy. I carry with me their photos just so people can see the resemblance. He looks exactly like Jay. (If you stp by our house I have photos of them). Its near morning now in Russia and I can only imagine them as they awake to a new day, I pray someone is their who greets them with a smile or dare I wish they receive a hug today. I ask that their angles whisper in their ear that they have a whole family and lots of friend waiting for them. That they are loved and cherished. I can not imagine the day we meet it seems so far in the distance. But it does have to come right? Its like Christmas to a child. It has to come someday. Every minute that passes is a minute closer right?
Please if you can find it in your heart help us bring them home. There are so many ways to give hope to these babies. Every donation helps even if it seems insignificant to you, it is everything to them. I know there are some who say "If you want to adopt then you should have the money". Here is what I have to say "When you have a calling in your life it usually is not about you. It is about caring and loving someone else. It is about following your faith and knowing God has bigger plans for you then you can ever imagine." I know we can not raise this money on our own and I know this is huge undertaking. But this is not just our undertaking. James 1:27 says Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. Now, I don't think everyone is called to adopt as not everyone is called to be a missionary or parent or doctor but I do know EVERYONE is called to care for orphans in their distress. Care for the orphans....all orphans.There are more than 147 million orphans and we are on a journey to rescue two. Please consider helping, consider how you could be part of caring for an orphan...Gods perfect Religion.
Posted in: on Monday, August 9, 2010 at at 12:07 AM

Post a Comment
Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.