Journey with my eyes closed
Faith is a lot of work and its hard work but I guess they never say it's an easy path to follow Christ. They never say only good things happen when you follow our great big God. I wish faith meant easy but it really means:
1. confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in an other's ability.
2. belief that is not based on proof:
Definition number one really tells me I am not in control and I have to give up my idea or plan and believe He is in control. I can not raise 40,000 but, He can. I can not travel around the world to bring home two of my babies home with down syndrome but I can with Him by my side. I can with Him walking before me and behind me.
Definition number two well don't ask me for the proof just follow along our journey. See what He can do. Share our story because this is a story of faith. This is a story worthy of sharing. He is going to move big mountains. I am walking this journey with my eyes closed in true Faith. I believe we all have a part in this journey. It is not only about our family or our babies. It's up to all of us to play our part. It's up to all of us to have faith and come along.
Posted in: on Thursday, August 19, 2010 at at 8:27 PM

Post a Comment
Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.