Not Today!
OK its been a while and I really don't have an excuse. We had our first weekend fundraiser sale and brought in nearly $1200.00. Amazing right? Well this weekend is the second weekend of the sale and I am praying for another 1200.00. Now that would be amazing right? Well today is one of those not so positive days. Feeling a little defeated when it comes to the 40,000 we are trying to raise. Feeling as though it is impossible. I get this way about once a week and I'm sure satan loves the energy he gets when I feel this way. So I vow the next time I feel this way I will say "Not today! Today I only have $33,000 to raise. Today is one day closer to bringing our babies home."
Please pray for our sale this weekend. Pray that our pole barn and garage becomes empty in the next four days. Pray that our babies will be home soon.
Don't forget our fundraiser link in the sidebar. There are a lot of ways to help out. Share our story because it is through people like you who will help bring our babies home. It's people like you who will spread the word that we are desperately trying to raise this money to rescue our two Russian Beauties.
Posted in: on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at at 11:47 PM

Post a Comment
Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.