Their Fate.


This baby girls name is Olga. I would ask you to pray for her but it is to late for that. She died this week. I would ask you to pray for her family as they grieve the loss of this princess but no need she didn't have any.....she was a orphan. Olga was in need of prayer and love but she did not get that. She was an orphan in a country that gives no value to children like her. They don't care if she is alive or dead. She had no one to love her, hold her, Cherish her, or any of the things a princess deserves. She spent her life in an orphanage and at the ripe old age of four was transfer to an insane asylum where she only survived a few weeks. Praise God he took her home in just a short time of being there. Her starvation, neglect and abuse didn't last too long. Praise God she can be the princess He made her to be, now that she is in His hands. Although I know he never left her side I can not help but wonder if God had (adoptive)parents for Ogla but those (adoptive)parents had to much fear to step forward. Maybe they heard one to many times the negative remarks of family, friend, or even strangers to be strong enough to stand tall and fight for the life of this little girl. I tell you this I pledge I will will NEVER sit down, I will NEVER give up, and I will NEVER stop fighting for our two babies. They are blessing meant for our family, they are blessings born in our heart.
I don't know if those of you who read this realize that this is the fate of our two babies. This is the life they will look to if we do not RESCUE them from this fate. I am desperately seeking and asking for your love to help bring them home. We all have the responsibility to set these orphans free. You may not want to adopt but you can help those of us who are willing to bring them home.
If you are willing to help please go to www.rescuerussianbeauties.blogspot.com. There are a number of ways to help. $10 for 10 weeks is an affordable and best way you can help us. $10 is a small amount for us but for my babies it means their life

1 comments:

  1. My daughter bears a striking resemblance to Elizabeth C http://reecesrainbow.org/elizabeth-c When I reassured my little girl that God has a family for Elizabeth somewhere, she asked what would happen if they wouldn't listen to God and go get her. "Then what will she do, Mommy?"

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.