Little Black Cocktail Dress

Okay did the title catch your attention?  So we have been super busy raising money to bring our babies home that I have neglected working out.  Those of you who know me well, know that I have been working out for almost two years 3-4 days a week well, not so much lately. Little Black Cocktail dress.......that's what I have to wear on December 6. I will be one of the brides maids in my most favorite cousins wedding. Her name is Cher and if you could picture "Cher" then you have a pretty close idea of what my Cher looks like. So little dress.......I will fit in you on Dec. 6. I tried it on today and it still zips. Thank you Jesus!
So here is what has kept me away from working out; Were getting ready to start our read-a-thon and the kids are so excited because they practice there speech and started asking neighbors if they would sponsor them. The first two gave each of the kids $25 each. Yes that is $100 between the two neighbors. Also I am starting the "Uniquely U bracelet Campaign for Orphans", and I tell you what these are fabulous!!! Each bangle bracelet is snuggled into a scrumptious fabric.  A "must have" for your wardrobe. Plus each one will be numbered so you know which one you bought to help bring home our Russian Beauties. My goal is to sell 3000. I am Hoping the blog for the campaign will be up and running by the end of the week. It will be just in time for the season of giving not only will you be giving to us you will be giving a meaningfully gifts to family and friends. BONUS!!!
Okay I must be off.......MAYBE to work out. I have to begin SOON!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.