Help for Hope, and you can give it!

I'm not a big TV watcher not because I don't want to be, I just don't have time. I have written before about little Vika who is in the same orphanage as our little B and we both are posting this to our blogs. We are both praying for help from Ellen DeGeneres. She is having a giveaway/wants to support someone that is doing something exceptional/amazing.. I don't feel I am doing something amazing; just for someone amazing; someone who has chosen us... and there are so many people out there who were asked to the same. Vika's mommy and our family are just two of those families doing  service for Jesus. We are both in need of help from people within the community.
Why do we need help? Why am I asking something of you to help me? Well for the plain fact that God told me at the begining of this journey I would have to. To be quite honest I'm not good about asking for help maybe its the stubbornness in me no..... really its the lack of Trust I have in God. But I am learning this lesson and I'm learning it well. Please take the time to help us it is only a small job, you don't have to leave the comfort of your home (we will do that when we head to Russia), you don't have to empty your savings (were doing that), you don't have to change a thing in your life just give us your words, Give Ellen your words. We have 17,000 to raise and this could very well be the answer to our prayers. We have a short time before we need all of the mone;y a short time before we will hold our daughter and give her a forever family.
 If you could take the time to nominate us for the help, I would greatly appreciate it! Take the time to let Ellen know.. in 1500 words or less. About us, our journey, and the dream to give these girls a loving home, and a bright future. Let her know two little girls across the world who have so much in common are on a journey to a new life but they need help for Hope. Follow this link to tell Ellen your thoughts, and to support



 

Here is little Vika, she needs to be with her mommy and new brother.









1 comments:

  1. Did it in a heart beat Ann! Praying it comes through for you!

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.