Job Well Done

I wanted to take a moment for "Praises" and "Thank yous". I realized this morning as I was pondering what to write about, that because of you my job as a parent has become a little easier over the past few months. Why? For the simple reason that the very first thing God  taught me, you have taught my children. The very first lesson I was taught is "Life is not about me. It is about serving others" He tells us in Matthew 25:40  “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’  Jesus is the one I choose to serve. It is my number one goal in life is to teach my children to serve Christ. No matter what the cost, stand up and serve their King. It is all of you who show this to them daily. Thank you and please know I pray for you daily. I will be giving thanks for you this coming Thanks Giving and for many more. God has invited people into our journey and everyday He reminds me there are still people who remain on the guest list. He tells me their time has not come yet. "Oh, they are still invited. I haven't got the time or date wrong."
So as those words play in my head please pray about your time. Pray about your time in this journey. Don't miss it because this journey is leading us to a beautiful little girl who needs us all. She needs us all to RSVP, ASAP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.