Do You See It?

I asked did you see it? Our FSP is over $1000 http://reecesrainbow.org/sponsorplummer I asked DO YOU SEE IT? The thermometer? Its at the top of our blog.  Its moving we are nearly half way there. Thank you to everyone who heard my plea. Thank you for opening your heart and helping us bring our angle home. So as you read the rest of the post whether you are a first time reader or have since the beginning please remember we are not on this journey just because we want more children (wecan have more if we choose) this is a calling and we are just simply walking in obedience.
 As you can see it no longer says we need 30K it now says we need 35K. I neglected to add EVERY expense.  I have had a lot of people ask why it is so expensive. Some people say they should pay us to take these children. That would be nice but that's not reality. Reality is that God knew it would cost this much to bring our little B home. Yet He asked us. This is no surprise to Him.  He knew we would have to rely on Him for a miracle. So that's what I'm doing... relying on Him. The one and only who can make this happen. He told me you would pull through. He told my you would step up and help us. Did I have my doubts? OH yes I did but they have long past.
So here is to answering the most asked question "Why is it so expensive?"
Expense list:
 250.00 for application
 1,000 consultation fee for
 7,000 Agency/Post Placement Fee
 15,500 Foreign Program fee, covers the processing of the adoption
If we want to rescue a second child (Little Matthew) add another 8,250 to that amount
Those are Global's Expenses Grand total is 23,750

Now for the Travel Expenses
$750 USCIS fee - this is permission from US to immigrate a child
$170 fingerprints second set
$1300 Home study
$125 first set of finger prints
$100 documents Apostilles in Lansing Michigan
$800-$2000 for visas that's the total for the two trips. Lets pray for the $800
$4000 est. for all of our airline tickets could reach over 5k
$6000~ $300 per day for in country expenses that totals to around $2000 for first trip and 4000 second trip.
$881 for Assistance to us by Global Moscow Staff, transportation from airport and driving while in Moscow on second trip.
$360 for 3 nights in Moscow 2nd trip
$125 for Little B physical
$380 for LIttle B Us Embassy visa
$1200 for those lovely physicals for me and Jason

Grand Total for Other expenses and Travel Expenses is 16k
Add all those up and they equal well over 35k but we are praying for the lower cost of things and am prepared for the higher cost.  So now you can see why we need to raise 35K.

Okay we need prayer. Tomorrow at 3:15 I will be speaking with a local elementary school; their Philanthropies group is going to consider helping us to raise some money. Please pray they choose to host a read-a-thon among their student. This has huge potential to raise a lot of money. I tried this in October but I couldn't get many to participate. Those of you who followed us then know the four girls who did participate raised over $750. So I am praying they will choose to host one themselves. Either way please pray for them to make the best choice to raise this money we need so badly.
Please continue to pray for funds. Pray the people God calls upon continue to step up and continue donating. If you feel as though He has called you please do so. It is easy and you will be part of an amazing miracle that God is orchestrating. Please keep following and reading. God is moving Do You See It? 

Monatary donations click on donate button at the top of blog sidebar.
Tax deductible donations click here http://reecesrainbow.org/sponsorplummer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.