Going Private
So I decided with careful consideration that I would be making our blog private on Jan. 23. Now that doesn't mean that after that date you can no longer read it. It simple means that you have to ask me to add you to the email list allowing you to log on to our blog. Why? you ask. Well things are moving forward I plan on sending out our first set of paper work by this Saturday. What does that mean? Well our first set of paper work gets translated within 5-7 days and sent to EE. That means by the first of February EE will have our paper work. They will know EVERYTHING there is to know about us. So why go Private if they know everything anyways? Well because putting Little B's photo on here on this blog is a big "No, No" and I won't be able to tell you much about the information we receive on her. I want to post photos of our sweet girl and I want to tell you her real "R" name. If I leave our blog public that would be a huge risk and jeopardize our adoption. So private it is.
I really hope I have given enough time to get everyone added that wishes to be. I hate when I go to a blog and see that it is private. I really didn't think I would make ours private but blogging is one thing I don't need to worry about. I have enough things on my plate and this is one I will not loose sleep over. Just pop my an email and how I know you and I will add you. Please don't be offended if I ask for verification of who you are.....photo ID, social security number, closest living relative ect.... Just making sure you really want to follow. Making sure you are a prayer warrior and not just a warrior coming to destroy. LOL! My email is annieplummer@yahoo.com
Posted in: on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at at 4:50 PM

I sent you an email too, but would love to continue to follow along!