I Love Give-aways!

Give Aways= when some one gives freely to another person. There is a family who is having a give away to help another family.  Here is a link to help that "family" to bring this sweet girl home. It's easy and you can donate what ever you feel led to give. I made my donation. God has blessed us over and over again and for quite some time I have been making donations to other families when we recieve a donation. So, go now and help this family. We are near the end of our fundraising journey it's time to help some other families. Oh man! It's hard to ask for yourself but I love asking for others. Isn't she just adorable? Don't you want to help? You can donate any amount and maybe recieve the new xbox360 with Kinnex and other great prizes!!! It's not really about the prizes, its about opening your hearts and realizing that life is so much more than taking care of our own needs. Go now, it ends soon!                                                                                                         

Click here and donate on the right hand side of there blog.



1 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment and also for linking to the giveaway :)! Can't wait to see pics of your family with your new little girl! All my best, Lisa

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.