Life Insurance
How do I even begin? How do I thank the hundreds of people who have prayed, advocated, supported, and donated to us? There is no way for me to tell you how humbled I am. Our daughters life insurance was paid. Do you see it? Our meter reads over 34k! She didn't have a choice of her life insurance premium, thing is if it wasn't paid she not only lost her benefits, she lost all hope for love, family or a future. Her policy tells her now that she has love. We will love her, hold her, and share this journey about Gods love for her and you were all part of that. You all are so amazing and we could not do it with out you. There is still a small amount that we must raise, $2600 is nothing compared to the mountain moved in the past six months. We are going to be having another fundraiser sale on March 26, watch for detail I could use all the help I can get. LMK if you would like to help(if your local). We are also so honored that someone has stepped up to host a Usborne book show she called it a "Book Shower for Barbara". I will have all the detail tomorrow afternoon. So although we are close to fully funded we still have some work to do. Please continue to pray for us and our Lilttle B. We should get her referral by the end of February. That is TWO WEEKS away. All the Glory to our God. ~Amen
Posted in: on Thursday, February 10, 2011 at at 9:25 PM

I'm local. How can I help?
That's amazing, Ann. I'm just blown away. And it was a complete stranger that gave you this money?? Wow. Little Miss B is one lucky girl.
Love finds a way,
Renee
chasing-moonlight.blogspot.com
Great things He has done! :-) So blessed to see it all!