donation "Give Away"
We are having another "Give Away" this time for every $5 donated you will be entered to receive a $100 gift card to Radio Shack, donate $20 you get 10 entries. The week before Christmas I was able to get $10 for every used cell phone that worked and with no water damage. So all of you who gave me your used cell phones this is what I got for them a $100 gift card. So starting today every $5 donation using our chip in button on the right hand side of our blog will get you an entry. I will be drawing on February 20th. Your name is added when you chip in so I will have your name. If you would like to mail your donation please email me at annieplummer@yahoo.com Thanks and Good Luck!
Posted in: on Saturday, February 5, 2011 at at 8:13 PM

i snuck out $10 ...shhhh : ) I will try to keep cross posting your blog as well !! Good luck and God Bless !!