Little Lera Faith
![]() |
| Lera Faith |
Faith the one thing that keeps you going through the journey of adoption.
This is Little Lera, who I can not get off my mind. Who I would love to donate 18k to but I can't. I want so disparately to help but can only think of asking you. No you don't have to travel across the world to rescue her, you don't have to make more room in your home or heart the reason why you don't is because she already has a mommy and daddy who has done that. She has a family who is waiting to bring her home and love her unconditionally. Recently Lera was transferred to an institution where she doesn't belong, where she has little chance of thriving. Her families agency just recently demanded that they have the full cost to adopt her or they will not proceed with the adoption. They need 18k to reach the full cost of her adoption. So here is where we all come in. Yep, I'm going to say it DONATIONS! Most of you have filed your income tax and I know like most of us you have plans for that refund, but can you just set aside a small amount and help out a little girl across the world who needs to be rescued? Can you gather all that spare change in drawers, cars, floors and laundry rooms and donate it to their fund? Would you brain storm with your kids and come up with an idea to raise some money? Can you give up just one thing this week and help this loving family out? I tell you what; I can and I will. I have already made a donation to their fund but I will find another way to make another donation. Even if it is only $20 I will find a way. Please consider helping out this family. They only have to the end of the month and their agency will close the door to her future. They will let go of the hope she once had for a family.
You can make donations here at their blog:http://www.savinglera.blogspot.com/ You know the drill because most of you did the same for us when we were crying out for help. Donate on right hand side of their blog, or you can click on Lera's photo on my blog. Lets pull together again and rescue another precious girl. You won't regret it; heck you won't even feel bad or guilty for doing so.
Posted in: on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at at 7:42 PM


Thank you for letting others know of this need. I'm going to put a post up on my blog for them and consider what else we can do... Is this Madison that is requiring this? Or is this the EE side of things? What the enemy tries to do to those adopting now has become so very evil!
Dawn