I'm still here :~o



HI there, we are still here.
 It's not by choice that were still here; really wish we were half way across the world meeting our daughter for the first time.  We have gotten some news, on Tuesday our power of attorney in Little V's country will attend an appointment at the Adoption Center it is here where we pray he will receive approval to send Little V's referral and our invitation to the country. Good news is when we receive that invitation we can travel at any time we want meaning..... we can order our visas and not have to pay $500 to get them there quickly because of a travel date. Total cost for our two visas will be $400 verses the $1000 I had planned. So please pray that this Tuesday we will get word that we are invited and we can go asap.  In two weeks we will be attending the benefit concert for our Little V hoping it brings in the last $2000 we need to make our last trip. Scroll down and you will see all the details of the concert. So I am signing off; hopefully I will be back Tuesday with good news of our travel plans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.