Take A LooKsy !!!!
Her name is Varvara :)
She is truely a beauty! These were email to me today. I am absolutly in Love with this sweet thing!!
Here is what the volenteer had to say about our sweet girl:
Varvara is very nice, active little girl. Personnel of dom rebenka are very proud of her. Varvara she is very well develped. She is clever, curiouse, loves adults and kids and interacts with great pleasure.
![]() |
| I am pretty sure she wants her mommy to pick her up, what do you think? |
![]() |
| You've got to love that bow ;) |
Posted in: on Sunday, March 6, 2011 at at 1:09 PM








Can't wait to see the count down meter to your fly date. She is a cutie.
Ohhhhh Ann, she is a doll!!! I can't wait till you get to meet her!!!
Oh my goodness what a precious dollie! Praying for you and her!
Oh, she is SO beautiful, she looks so tiny! Just LOVE her gentle, sweet little face. You LUCKY mama!!!! I cannot wait to see her in your arms. :)
she is sooo beautiful...i can't wait to follow the rest of your journey..when u get to meet her and your "gotcha day" so exciting..I just want to squeeze her : )
Ann she is so precious and beautiful! Do you have a travel date yet? Also, do you know if you will be working with Vita? I hope so, she is so wonderful to work with.....LOVED HER!! I can't wait to see pictures of you guys with your sweet girl!
So precious!!!
Love her!!! So glad that the money part is behind you and now you can just look forward to seeing her. She is simply gorgeous!! Are you planning on keeping her name???
I had to visit again and see her sweet face! I am so excited to follow your journey...
Gorgeous little girl. Simply gorgeous!
She is a doll and you must be excited to have all these pictures! Can't wait to see pictures of you all together!
What a little sweetie! You must be so excited!
I'm so excited for you!!
*swoons* Such a wonderful blessing!!!! YAY!!!