A Year Ago

Call me crazy but just a year ago the Lord laid on my heart that there were two children we are suppose to bring home to our family. I heard it clearly, plain as day that's why when we started this journey we were planning on two. Our Little V and "Matthew". He turned two this past December and like our Little V he waits for his forever family to come pay his ransom and rescue him. Who wouldn't want this sweet face in their family? 
So just like the rest of the orphans he has a ransom, not as steep as Little V's because we are already headed to his country. We would still need an additional $12,000. Reason being that we decided we would just go for Little V. Well again living life in fear and not trusting God I realize today that I again put God in a box. You know the one. The one where you keep Him safe. It's where I keep Him just so that I'm not too uncomfortable. Shamefully I will let Him out of the box again and trust what I have heard and move forward with my weary faith. 
So here I begin again to ask for your help. My heart has been heavy for the past year for this little one and I have been putting those feeling aside just to give myself relief. In February we received some amazing donations and I wanted to take joy in the fact we were so close to fully funded but we still have some ways to go to bring this Little guy home.  
This is how I would love for anyone to help: Help me build his grant. Do not make any donations to us make them to him. That way if we are not able to bring him home then someone else can have his grant when they commit to him. If his grant reaches at least $8500 we will commit to bringing him home. If someone else has the heart for this little boy then its time to step up and commit because I am telling you he is a gem.  I want nothing more than a family to commit to bringing him home. I want nothing more than to help this little boy whether it is for our family or someone Else's.
There is one thing you should know about me is: if God's will is different than my own I will rejoice in who ever gets the honor to welcoming him into their family.
IF you have the heart for the least of these and would like to help financialy to his grant click here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.