Mondays! UGH!!!

This is how I feel right now. This journey is full of ups and downs and quit frankly I am absolutly sick of it. I want our daughter home. I wanted her here before she turns 4 which is in September. We should of traveled in March!!! We should of had her home this month!!!  I would like to lay on the floor and throw a tantum, but I learned long ago that they don't help any situation out!

PLease allow me to feel like this for a bit.


So I the plan was we will travel in June mid to late since March plans were destroyed. NOW! NOW! I just recieved word that it will take 75 days, that is just over 2 MONTHS to get approval from INS. That is after you get assigned a caseworker. 75 DAYS AFTER YOU ARE ASSIGNED A CASEWORKER!!! We don't have a caseworker yet!

No more words need to be said! UGH!!!


2 comments:

  1. UGH! I know tantrums don't help the situation but they do make you feel better sometimes. I say give yourself permission to have a tantrum!
    ((HUGS)) my friend we will get our girls home!
    I am about to send in my stuff to INS.
    :(

     
  2. Oh Ann, I think even us big people need to rant and rave sometime.

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.