I am beginning to think that I should change my blog name to Our Journey to TWO Lives. I have just got to find a way to bring this sweet boy home. He doesn't need to spend another day behind the wall of an orphanage. I want to scoop him up and give him the life he deserves. Just look at these new photos!!! Ahhh!!! there just has to be a way. Actually there is a way. His relatives have to release him, he needs another 9,790 in his grant and the judge has to see us as fit parents for him. There is not one of those things that is in my hands. Not the relatives, not the money and not the judges. There is only one person who I can rely on. The one who leads me. They one who invited me along His journey here on earth. The one who called on me to be His hands and feet. My one and only savior who adopted me into his family. Jesus Christ.
 |
| Yep, Mommy and daddy I have my two front teeth. |
 |
| "How much longer did you say I had to wait for my mommy?" |
 |
| "This is what I have to say about being here" |
Posted in:
on
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
at
at
9:59 PM
OH WOW! He is growing so much - and so adorable! I want you to scoop him up and hold him close and kiss and kiss and kiss his cheeks. *HUGS*
Ann - He is so cute!! I can't believe how much bigger he looks. I'll be praying God removes all the roadblocks, so you can bring him home.
Mathew is sooooo adorable ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Thoughts & prayers, lots & lots of prayers xxx