There You Have It !
First of all check out our new Family Sponsor Page Button, brother and sister side by side. Aren't they adorable? I said yesterday in my post that I was going to post a cost bread down for all of you who are curious to why R***** is so expensive. This may also help those of you who are or considering adopting from Region 14. Don't let it scare you God's provision has gotten us almost to the end and We trust He will get us to the end.
Expenses Paid Out Already:
$250 Application Fee
$1000 Consultation Fee to our Agency
$7000 Agency/Post Placement Fees
$920 USCIS fee for filing I-600a - permission to immigrate a child
$1300 Homestudy
$10,670 Total paid so far
Expenses still to come
$15,500 Foreign Program Fee for "R*****" one child
$8,250 Foreign Program Fee second Child
$800 Visa for Jason and I both trips
$8000 Airline tickets... includes Jason and Mine for both trips and one ways for the two babies
$6000 Daily expenses for both trips, $200 a day for 4 weeks.
$880 Assistance while in country paper work preparation driving to and from airport
$360 Second trip 3 days Hotel in the Capital
$250 Babies Medical Exams
$1510 Immigration Visas
$1200 Jason and Mine medical exam in country
Total for These Expenses $ 42750.00
We still need 13,000
We still need all the help we
can get
I have to remember God knew
we needed this before we
committed to Matthew.
Click on our new FSP button to
make a tax deductible donation.
You know how this works......
Everything helps
Every Amount Adds up
We are blessed to recieve
every dollar.
Thank You and God Bless all of
You!
Posted in: on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at at 8:30 AM

Ann - Maybe we'll get to travel together after all, who knows? So excited you've decided to get Matthew too. We'll be praying for you. Maybe we can chat later this week. I'm hoping for an update.
Alicia
So excited to see you follow God! Can't wait for His story to unfold in your lives!
Brooke Annessa
www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com