I can't wait to share.....

this with our babies. Friday I turned off the computer with all my adoption business, left the dirty laundry and house behind for three hours while Keegan and I headed to the park. We walked, played, sat and talked for hours.  We talked about the day we would bring the babies home. Keegan shared his excitement of the things he would do with them. He talked about all the things he would teach them and the things a big brother would have to do. These are the things our little ones will see once they are home. We have a beautiful little park nestled in our city. The natural surroundings are just gorgeous. Here are some snap shots of our day I thought it might be fun to share some other parts of my life besides our adoption. 

Berries with lunch, our favorite! Keegan and I wondered if
the babies will like them.




I loved slides when i was little and still do:)
Something you may not know about me. I love the outdoors and nature.I love any kind of animals. Including this frog. He was just hanging outin the sun for hours. We saw him when we arrived and when we left.

Finding Poly wogs. Brought two home but only on is living still.
It funny these rocks are not that high, but I know some day
when Keegan is bigger he will come back and remember
them so much higher:)
New life was everywhere.










We saw four turtles but usually we see five to seven all lined
up on these logs.









God Bless all of you. Thanks for reading. Pray for our I-171h to come in the mail this week. And please continue to pray for Matthews relatives to agree to us adopting him.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your day with us and yes, I am definitely praying for God's provision for your adoption and for Matthew's family to allow him to become a part of your beautiful family.

     
  2. Praying for sweet Matthew.
    Every night.
    And by the way, these pictures are wonderful! great job!

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.