Way too many "I love Yous"

 My little ones have missed more than they should have.  They missed the comfort of their mommy coming as they cried in their crib. They were left to cry countless hours with no one to come rescue them. My babies here at home were never left to cry. Never did I want them to feel the loneliness of an unanswered cry. They have missed the joy of a daddy proudly saying "that's my baby", and a mommy saying "I love you" with every once of happiness.

 To be more exact she has missed three and half years of "I love you"s.


He has missed two and half years and will miss many more if we don't raise the  rest of the funds to bring him home.


Here is a peek at some of the things they have been missing out on. These are some of the babies from blogs I follow. Where I can get a glimpse of how life will be for them when they get home. How their life as they know it will change for the better. Where they will know Love unconditionally. Where they will be excepted by us for who they are and who God created them  to be.


Never have they felt the strength and safely of their daddy's arms.
 Like little Harper here in her daddy's arms.

Photobucket
First Birthday Party like little one here? Nope not that either.
They missed that one tiny candle glowing on top of their cake and that first bite of sweet frosting.

Never an empty box to play in, then have your mommy take a snap shot
because you are all too cute. This is Varia she was an orphan but not no more.


Never been pushed so high on a swing that it takes their breath away, with giggles!
This is Halie.



I could go on and on with sweet photos of the babies I have came to love, via blog ;) but I must detach myself from this computer for today I have one seven year old just waiting to go to the park. 
The fact is that another week has gone by that we are not with our babies, another week with no hugs from mommy and daddy. We will be leaving by the end of June and we need to raise less than $10,000 before our second trip, which should be around the end of June or beginning of  August.
Please help us. I don't want to let Matthew go. I don't want him to live his life out in an orphanage. That is his reality. There are not many who will step into a region that cost over $40,000 to pay the ransom of a child.  But we did and we did this through Christ the only one who could give us $43,000 in less then ten months.   I want him to live up to his potential in our home. If you can spare just $5 this week we would be so blessed. I know I have asked a lot of all of you and I know you have been so generous but we are almost at the end of this journey. We are so close that I can feel them in my arms. Please help us so I don't have to let go.
Way too many "I love You"s have been missed!
Many Blessings Ann
donation buttons on the right hand side. one is tax deductible and on is not.

 

1 comments:

  1. are you adopting both matthew and barbara?
    or adopting matthew and advocating for Barbara?
    Praying for you!
    Jessie

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.