Almighty

Almighty Tattoo !!!
That is who is doing a fundraiser for us. My sister is making the plans and setting it up. I can not believe how many people have set up fundraisers for us. We are so blessed. I know I say that a lot but this has been so amazing. So details,
Who: Almighty Tattoo
What: Fundraiser, the Tattoo Shop will give us
a certain amount for every tattoo. (details to come)
Where: 5521 South Saginaw Street Flint, MI 48507
                                           When: September 21, 2011 from 12 noon to Midnight
How:  call (810) 695-3333‎ make and appointment and get
a price for the tattoo you want. Don't forget to say it is for the
Adoption Benefit

Here is what I will be getting
and if I can do this you can. I passed out when I got
mine when I was 18 :P


Down Syndrome Awareness Butterfly




3 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea!!!!

    Brooke
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

     
  2. Ok, if I was in the area I would SO get inked for you guys! But alas, I am in NY.

     
  3. If we have the cashola I have more I want done, so I'd be in! :)

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.