J SAM

Normally I just delete such comments but today I feel I should respond. Adopting a child has nothing to do with affording it. It has all to do with our children whom were abandon at birth. Who spend their lives in cribs, if they are lucky they may survive. It has all to do with being blessed by the grace of God to step forward in faith to rescue these babies. I am not going to take the time to explain the path the Lord has laid ahead of me but I am so curious to know why you think that you would know the signs the Lord has sent me. Have we had a personal conversation in the past? Do I know you? I am so sorry if I have forgotten but I am sure I don't. I am sure the Lord has not spoken to you about me. How do I know that? Because if He had then you would know that HE commands all of us to care for the orphans. No He does not call us all to adopt but those He does you will be sure He will provide All!! I am not offended by you comment just curious about a person whom has the time to read my blog and bother making a statement that has no Godly truth. Claim your a believer? You have shown nothing to me that says you are. Just someone who is has nothing better to do. Comments are welcome but I won't post them and I will not loose a wink of sleep. Thanks J Sam for your judgment but you can keep it to yourself, I already have someone to judge me. Oh and by the way it is the same God who will judge you and your heart. Have a blessed night. Next time please leave your email I am not going to bother posting my response on my blog anymore.


3 comments:

  1. Just catching up on your last couple of posts... just beautiful! And I could certainly use a reminder that Jesus has got MY back 24/7!

    Sorry for the bad commentor, glad you replied so eloquently.

     
  2. Good for You!!!!

     
  3. The children you are adopting are precious gifts and those who adopt are HEROS! I am a follower and supporter of RR and a mom to a little guy with DS, who is 6. HE is my greatest gift, as he opened my eyes to the special needs orphans and I met Andrea Roberts when he was born when we both lived in Atlanta.. don't listen to the negative, they will be judged by GOD for their ignorance.
    Anne
    mom to Joshua, 6 DS,
    Colorado
    anno007@msn.com

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.