Someones Birthday This Month

This is a busy month with school starting, fundraising, birthdays and anniversaries.  This school year two of our three kiddos at home started school. Abigail is still at home to be home schooled. Isabella and Keegan are attending a local Charter school which they are really enjoying. The best part though I am enjoying it too and Abigail can not wait for there to be an opening for her grade so she can attend too. I have learned that not all Charter schools are run like Chatfield, some are for those students who can not make it in public school due to behavior but Chatfield is not like that it is a super school. It's funny how God plans things out because before we decided to home school my husband and I wanted the kids to attend Chatfield but then chose homeschooling.
As for fundraisers we are getting ready to have one through Almighty Tattoo.  For each tattoo given on September 21 they will donate $25 to our adoption fund. As of two days ago when we talked with them they said they have never had their appointment book so filled. Wow I am so excited that so many people are getting inked for a good cause. As for my tattoo here is what I plan to get.

It is the symbol for Down Syndrome
awareness
  
Anniversaries? Jason and I will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary on September 28th. I can hardly believe it has been that long. He is my very best friend and the love of my life. I can honestly say we are sole mates.  I am more in love with him now than I was on the day we were married. He is one of the sweetest people I know and He adores me. There isn't  a day that goes by that I question his love for me.  We married one week apart from our best friends Becky and Ron. Becky and I have been best friends since the 7th grade (26 years) and Ron and Jason have been best buddies since 1st grade many more than 26 years. Becky and I planned our weddings together and married one week apart from each other. Happy to say they will celebrate their 15th wedding anniversary this year also.



Ron and Becky, love these guys :)


So now we are at Birthday, many of those this month. Jason's is on the 21st. and my Nephew Dru's is on the 23rd. Here are the Birthday boys


My Nephew Dru, he will be 7 this year.


My hubby he will be 41 this year shhhhh.....



Oh and there is one more Birthday this month.........

Our littlest daughter Varvara
She will be turning 4 on September 24th
This will be her last birthday alone in an
orphanage. Her last birthday with no cake,
No presents and no family to sing
happy birthday.
Please pray for her on this day.
I don't want this day to pass and no one think of
our sweet girl she has had one to many birthday
alone.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. We will find a way to celebrate your girl...maybe go out and get ice cream in her honor. We'll be remembering and celebrating her...don't worry!

    Brooke
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

     
  2. Yay for last birthday in the baby house! :) Next year, cake and ice cream for sure.

     
  3. Love September babies!!! Would be honored to keep her in my prayers!! Along with all your other September birthdays!! :)

     
  4. Love the tat you are getting and can't wait to see pics! I want to get one of the butterfly too.

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.