I Want to Dance Like Snoopy!!
Why you ask?
Because tonight God used me to show off how great He is.
He has been using all of you to show how great He is.
God laid something on the hearts of those who love us.
God laid something on the hearts of those who have never
met us.
He is one amazing God!
Can you say:
FULLY FUNDED!!!
O'Yeah that's us!!!
Fully Funded!!!
Eat your heart out Satan......
Nothing can stop the hands of God.
No paper work
No amount of money
No nay-Sayers
Not one stinkin thing can stop the hands of God!
We leave in 13 days.
Once again we will step foot on the soil of our
babies country.
I know God will still be working. Did you know that He doesn't just take you
half way there? He takes you ALL the way!
May God Bless all of you for what you have done.
I will pray daily for you and your families.
You have shown love to us that brings me to my knees.
with all my love, Ann (Annie)
Posted in: on Sunday, October 2, 2011 at at 10:30 PM


I can't dance like snoopy, but I'm shedding some happy tears here for you!! love those words... Fully Funded!!! Love it!!!!
Hugs! :))))
Congratulations!!! What a load off your shoulders! What a blessing! I'm so excited for you.
I love it! I just plain LOVE IT!! Doing the Noopy Dance with you! Love you, friend!