Final post
This is it, the next time I post to this blog we will be across the world in our babies country. We will be busy, busy, busy. There are medical exams, visits to the orphanages along with a lot of hugs and kisses and then there is the dreadful court appointments. To be specific there is two court appointments one on Wednesday which is preliminary court and final court date on Thursday. So as you sleep on Wednesday we will be in the chambers of our judge, waiting to hear her verdict. I am nervous but I do have peace if that makes any sense at all. I know God's hands are in this. I know He has the final say in what happens. I keep this verse near and dear to my heart.
1 Chronicles 28:20
David also said to Solomon his son, "Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the LORD is finished.
So for those of you whom belong to our private blog, that's where I will continue posting until after court. There will be updates here but no photos and just brief information. After court I will be opening up the private blog to public, it will be after the ten day wait period is up but it will be public after that. I will decide which blog I will continue with after that.
As for prayer request there are many :)
#1 Pray for our documents, we have had many many issues. Pray that all of them are accepted after today. I redid five this week and quite frankly there not any time left to get any redone.
#2 Pray for our court appointments. Grace and Mercy that is what we need.
#3 Pray for my kiddos at home. My aunt and cousin will spend a few days here and then my mom. Pray for Keeg he is already showing stress with us going. :(
#4 And don't forget our little ones in Eastern Europe. Pray for there health and care. They must be healthy to receive a medical exit out of the country the first week of November.
#5 and for safe travel.
Thank you in advance. Now I am off to pack some more stuff! We leave in just one day.
Much Love to all of you who supported us through this journey. We could not do it without all of you. God Bless.
Posted in: on Friday, October 14, 2011 at at 1:32 PM

Good luck & God bless you all. Thoughts, best wishes, love & prayers with you daily <3 enjoy xxx
So happy for you, praying for all, for a safe journey, for your little ones still at home, court, your aunt and cousin as they take care of your little ones, for your beautiful babies as you get ready to bring them home, and that all your documents are in order and you have everything you need. Praying and shouting with joy for you!!!
Just wanted to come by and let you know that I'm praying for you and your little ones!