Its Public now
LOVE WINS!!!
Introducing the newest of the
Plummer Family!!!!!
| Varvara Ann Plummer |
| Matvey Russell Plummer |
Posted in: on Thursday, October 20, 2011 at at 7:59 AM
| Varvara Ann Plummer |
| Matvey Russell Plummer |
Posted in: on Thursday, October 20, 2011 at at 7:59 AM
Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.
Copyright 2007 | All Rights Reserved. Peaceful Rush by Small Potato Blogger Templates by Blog Forum
Congratulations
Thank GOD - Thank GOD - Thank GOD!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!
Thank you God for your grace and glory! Congratulations on the new family members.
Praise God!!!!!! I say this with tears in my eyes! I am sooo happy for you guys! God is always in control, so glad that you have trusted Him with all of these details!!!! Can't wait to meet them!
Congratulations! I am so happy for all of u. Love wins!!!
Praise Him, praise Him, King of kings, Lord of lords...you are so loved and I am over the moon happy for YOU!
So so happy! Praise God!
Was there ever any doubt. Tears run down my face to read this news this morning. I was praying till about 1 AM and I can see that you have been surrounded by such a great host of prayer warriors. God has brought you through so many times of uncertainty but in your hearts I'm sure you always knew that the Plummer family would increase by 2 in 2011. Praise the Lord for he is ever faithful. Congratulations!! It's a boy and a girl!
Tears seriously tears!!! I have been anxiously waiting to hear.... This is the first thing I checked when I woke up!!!! Prayers were answered here!! God knew that those were your babies!!!!! Sooooooo happy for all of you!!!
Praising God Praising God He loves us so and His CHildren...
AMEN!!! I'm so happy for you Ann!!!!
Thank you Lord for the answered prayers & wonderful blessings bestowed upon the Plummer Family <3 praise be with you always <3
congratulations to you all, sent with all our love xxxxx ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Congratulations!!!! God bless you all!
Praise the Lord!!!! Great news, congratulations!!!!
YAHOO! Congratulations!
Jason and I were SO excited to wake up this morning to this wonderful news! Congratulations!!!!!
Praising God! I just heard from a friend...whose son is a friend of Preston...and your girls are friends with his sisters...
Anyway, I'm thrilled and can't wait to see pictures of them in the airport over there...waiting to get on that big bird to come home to an awesome life!
Praise God!!! SO very happy for you!!